Today’s the day!
The day that Hamsterish Hoard of Hexes is live! 😀
Sixty-four levelless spells across eight themed grimoires, each with their own quirks, physical grimoire descriptions, and a selection of brand-new fantsay knowledge, esoterica and tricks of the trade that enterprising spellcasters squirreled away, to whit:
- Principia Primordia and its powerful channeling spells and plants
- Least Book of Serpentarius, teaching the secrets of harnessing star power
- Roseate Codex, a magic handbook about roses, and how to feed them with yourself to defy death
- Collected Wisdoms, holding the keys to wisdom, denial, and dowsing.
- Tjehenet, a papyrus filled with shiny and glittery magic
- Ex Sanguinis, and its crimson sorcery of emotion and blood
- The Manual, that famous tradecraft grimoire
- Book of the White Cat, teaching the icy mystery of the Queen of Clowders
The spells in Hexes can be used alongside Wonder & Wickedness, also from Lost pages, or on its own.
And right along with them, there’s a random table for each grimoire just right for equipping a new magely-type with a trinket, toolkit or odder bauble that suits their magical style 😀
It’s not just spells, mind you — the second half of Hexes brings out a collection of enchanted items , polished up and collected in one place. Lenses and lanterns, stones and lanterns and clockworks. Always clockworks ~ Including the spellchick.
You knew I wasn’t kidding about the spellchick, right? 83